Unit Manager Job at APA Life Insurance
Are you ambitious, self-driven, and motivated by great returns and growth oriented?
• A high level of energy
• Abounding self-confidence
• High level of integrity
• Opportunity to use your own initiative and resourcefulness
• Risk taker
If you are this kind of individual then this opportunity is for you. APA Insurance -Eldoret and Kitale is looking for Unit Managers. This individual will get an opportunity to manage functions and sell ALL our company products domiciled in life departments.
Please note that the opportunity is in Eldoret and Kitale.
Unit Manager Job Responsibilities
• Recruit, train and work with agents to acquire insurance business
• Motivate, Supervise and assist the team of insurer’s agents in promoting the growth and development of insurer’s business.
• Assist agents to produce insurance business acceptable to the insurer
• Ensure that agents meet their individual production quotas of new business production regularly.
• Ensure that any and all installments and renewal premiums on business produced by agents are paid to the insurer in due date and in any case not later than 48 Hours.
• To ensure existing business is maintained in force until its natural expiry
• Perform such functions as may be determined by the insurer from time to time.
• Performance based Retainer
• Override Commissions
• Commissions on own business
This is an Opportunity to partner with the leading insurer in East Africa.
Lots of incentives and motivations on the job.
Qualifications for the Unit Manager Job
• 23 years and above.
• Diploma in a business related field
• Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance (COP)
• Those with a business related Degree have an added advantage.
• At least 2 years’ experience in sales especially in insurance is an added advantage.
• Willingness to work in
How to Apply: Send your proposal, you'll be contacted.